BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hair: The Retro Middy


I LOVE this hairstyle! Whoever Chloe's stylist is... they need to see me. It would be perfect for me if it only had some bangs. I'm actually not sure how a side part/flip would look on me but I don't like to show my high forehead; it just makes my face look longer. But on Miss Moretz, it looks devine. Normally this is a cute style similar to the gorgeous Selma Blair in Hellboy 2: The Golden Army:

Beautiful makeup and jewelry too!
Sorry, not too many good shots to use!
A short bob with a flip over one side of the face. However, Chloe's has some volumizing curls to it (which I love- curls rock and the style is extremely flattering for we heart-shaped-faced ladies), and overall it gives her healthy hair a romantic, mysterious, Classic Hollywood look to it. Must have! Any similar styles I should try?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...