BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Styles I Love: Ethereal

I'm obsessed with fantasy costumes. I'm a fantasy freak and love me some gowns, I admit. But it doesn't have to just be gowns. Sarah's awesome 80s fashion/fairy tale hybrid outfit from Labyrinth is one of my favorites, one I've always wanted to create (but good luck finding a vest like that- I sure can't!).

Sarah Williams, "Labyrinth"
I love lace, flowy skirts, circlets, ribbons, and all that good stuff so much I think I'll start making whole Style Inspiration posts dedicated to a fantasy heroine whose style I love. Lots of pictures will be provided, of course.

Princess Lili, "Legend". Plan to do a post on her!

'Fairie Tale Style' you don't see a ton of love for. Too much frill for most people, I guess. Do you have any suggestions of heroines I should feature?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...